Australia Immigration Medical
Our goal is to provide comprehensive, convenient, and quality medical care and service to all our patients. The focus of our clinicians and staff will be to build trusting and lasting relationship with patients by giving them the best care. If you have symptoms such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing and have travelled outside Canada or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, please do not come to our clinic and contact 811. Thank you for your cooperation.
- All patients are required to wear a face mask at all times while in the clinic
- Hand sanitizers are available at the front desk area. Patients must sanitize upon arrival
- For the walk-in service, you can drop by during the clinic hours, or book an appointment on the same day, or on any other day in advance for your convenience.
- Walk-in hours may vary depending on the availability of our physicians. Please call us ,or check our wait times for up-to-date information on our wait time.
- We are performing the decontamination procedures and environmental cleaning at our clinic. Every room, high traffic areas - doorknobs, light switches, computers, terminal machines, and shared pieces of equipment are being sanitized on a frequent basis.
Before Scheduling your Immigration Medical Exam
To ensure a smooth process, please review the following details before booking your appointment:
Our clinic is e-Medical enabled, which means we will electronically submit your results to Immigration
You will need to provide us with your HAP ID # or TRN # (Transaction Reference Number).
Note: You must submit your application before scheduling your exam.
Let us know the number of family members requiring an immigration medical exam and their age.
A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to book your appointment. We accept Cash, Debit, VISA, and MasterCard only. No American Express.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us at least 48 hours (2 days) prior.
If you are feeling unwell, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
Please note that our clinic provides MEDICAL EXAMINATION ONLY. We do not offer blood tests, urine tests, or chest x-rays. Please see our labs and x-ray for further information on how to book these tests.
WHAT TO BRING
To ensure a smooth examination process, please bring the following:
- Your original valid passport (required for identification purposes)
*Note: No other forms of ID are accepted. Failure to provide a valid proof of ID will result in refused service.
- HAP ID document & questionnaire (Referral Letter) provided by immigration. Please provide us with a copy.
- A list of medications you are currently taking, along with the name and dosage.
- Your eyeglasses or contact lenses for the vision test.
- No need to bring photographs as we will take your digital photos at no extra cost.
- A translator if you do not speak English.
- If fully or partially vaccinated for COVID-19, please bring documents.
- Please bring your own face mask, as our clinic still requires it.
DURING THE medical exam
Here's what you can expect during your examination:
- Our staff will conduct a vision test using an eye chart, measure your height and weight, and take your blood pressure.
- The doctor will ask questions about your health and perform a physical exam.
- You may be required to undress for the medical exam as per the standards set by immigration authorities.
- o Note: Our clinic has a male panel physician. If you prefer a female physician, please let us know in advance.
- o Men are asked to undress to their underwear and sit on the examination table. Drape is not usually offered but can be requested.
- o Women are asked to undress to their underwear and bra and sit on the examination table. Cape and Drape will be provided.
A breast exam is not usually performed unless there's a history of breast cancer or a presumption of breast cancer based on the medical history.
An internal exam is not required for the immigration medical exam.
Duration of medical exam: The exam for a young, healthy individual may take about 15 minutes, while an elderly person or someone with a complex medical history may take up to 60 minutes.
AFTER YOUR MEDICAL EXAM
After your examination, it is your responsibility to complete the required blood, urine tests, and chest x-ray in a timely manner. Please note that our clinic is not responsible for following up with you to ensure you have completed these tests for your medical exam. Failure to complete these tests within a reasonable time frame may cause significant delays in your immigration application process.For more information, click on the link provided below:
Lab Test Costs
(some samples may need further confirmatory test which is billed separately by provincial lab. Those charges, if applicable, will be billed separately later. For example, if a sample turns positive for syphilis or HIV or Hepatitis, labs automatically send those samples for confirmatory tests.)
Immigration Exam Costs
Cost of Tests Below
( Blood tests Depend on the type of Visa)